Become a KTSU Business Underwriter
KTSU’s radio programs reach Houston’s most educated and affluent listeners. Becoming a KTSU underwriter helps build your business and your brand. Our audiences are actively engaged listeners and will appreciate your on-air message for the straightforward value of its information. They will learn who and where you are and what you do, and your underwriting credit will tell them in the most uncluttered media environment available.
Underwriting is a uniquely efficient opportunity for businesses wishing to target their messages for people who value education, music rich in culture and are interested in quality of life issues and the condition of their communities–people who are not readily reached through commercial media. Your support helps us fulfill KTSU’s mission to deliver a unique one-of-a-kind blend of music, news and public affairs to the Greater Houston Metropolitan area.
As a KTSU Underwriter, you will benefit substantially by gaining:
- Direct access to a concentrated, affluent audience with a powerful, personal commitment to KTSU
- Name recognition among professionals and business leaders likely to be interested in your products and services
- Credibility by associating with an influential jazz audience and with intelligent, in-depth journalism from National Public Radio (NPR) and KTSU public affairs.
- Appreciation from your colleagues, customers and peers, who will recognize your commitment to the community and to KTSU.
- Exposure to two of the largest and most faithful radio audiences in the Houston radio market – The Friday Oldies and Gospel Sunday
Packages can be designed to range from as low as $500 per month.
“The Wonderful World of Jazz is sponsored in part by the Pecan Tree Entertainment Group presenting their annual jazz festival “A Evening of Greats” featuring Al Jarreau, Nancy Wilson, Sade and Harry Connick Jr. singing old classics and new standards. They will be accompanied by the Houston Symphony. The concert will be held at the Hobby Center in downtown Houston on February 31. Ticket information can be found on line at Pecan Tree dot org or by phone at 713-313-0000.”
The KTSU corporate underwriting team can help you design a schedule of underwriting announcements that meets your financial, marketing and philanthropic goals. Your company’s underwriting plan can range from exclusive sponsorship of a particular program to a schedule that spans all segments of KTSU’s programming. There are many ways your business or organization can support KTSU by: underwriting our radio programs, presenting a challenge grant, sponsoring an event or offering a matching gift for your employees’ contributions.
You may also become a partner in one of our special events as well as in our fall and spring membership campaigns.
For additional information on underwriting opportunities
Call the underwriting department and ask for:
Larry D. Johnson – Development Director
Deborah R. Chambers – Development Manager
3100 Cleburne St.
Houston, TX 77002